Environmental Sanitation and Waste Management
Females are encouraged to apply to take 40% enrolment allotted to females and those with good academic records will be considered for full scholarship. Applicants from West Africa are encouraged to apply to take 30% enrolment allotted to non-Ghanaians.
Details of PhD Fellowship
- Fund to pay part of the fees (tuition and bench fees) to the university
- Monthly stipend for a maximum period of 36 months during programme
- Research and travel grant for student’sPhD Research field work
In conformity with the entry requirement of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, the successful candidate will have a minimum of:
- First and Second Class (Upper Division) in their first degree.
- Good Master’sdegree in Water and Sanitation, Environmental Engineering, Agricultural Engineering (Soil and Water Engineering option), Civil Engineering (Water Resources/Hydrology option), Geomatic Engineering, Natural Resources, Mathematics, Geography, Chemical Engineeringand other relevant disciplines, with an average of at least 60%.Submit academic transcripts.
- Candidates from non-Anglophone countries must have an internationally recognised Certificate of Proficiency in the English Language (TOEFL or British Council, IELTS) with above average score.
- Age Limit: 40years or less.
- Candidates with one publication in a journal as first author have an advantage.
- Evidence of current and previous employments.
Masters Programme (MSc/MPhil) Fellowships
RWESCK Graduate Programme is pleased to announce that, partially-funded (partial tuition and research grants) scholarships are available for 40 applicants from Ghana and all the West African Countries to pursue 18 months full-time MSc programme or 24 months MPhil in the following specialisations:
- MSc in Water Resources Engineering and Management
- MSc in Water Supply and Environmental Sanitation
- MPhil in Water Resources Engineering and Management
- MPhil in Environmental Sanitation and Waste Management